Give back to the communities where you do business
Our Corporate Community Service program matches up businesses in search of worthy community service projects with municipalities in need of volunteer help. Typical projects include litter cleanups, park improvements, school projects, and other beautification efforts.
We will work closely with your corporate affairs and event-planning staff to organize a rewarding community service event for your employees. A typical community service project might include a local litter cleanup, a DCR park beautification project, or an indoor event that benefits the local community. Working together, we can provide your employees with a rewarding, first-class community service experience.
Our Corporate Community Service program includes:
- A customized community service event for your company and its employees
- Coordination with local government and/or nonprofit agencies
- A Keep Massachusetts Beautiful representative on-site to oversee volunteer activities
- Supplies, tools, and volunteer T-shirts (extra charges apply for T-shirts)
- Public relations support, including photos and press release, along with publicity on Keep Massachusetts Beautiful's social media channels, website, and e-newsletter
Please note: We require a minimum donation of $500 to organize a Corporate Community Service project. If your company is already a KMB Business Sponsor, this fee may be waived.
A Sampling of Recent Corporate Community Service Projects
ALM Works Volunteers
October 2020 cleanup of Boston's Muddy River
September 13, 2019: Route 140 cleanup in Mansfield
Pernod Ricard & Absolut Vodka Volunteers
September 9, 2019: Mound Street Beach cleanup in Quincy
August 22, 2019: Castle Island and M Street Beach Cleanup in South Boston
Morse Corporation Volunteers
Jul 22, 2019: Beach cleanup at Carson Beach in South Boston
June 24, 2019: Billerica roadside cleanup
May 30, 2019: Manchester Park cleanup in Lawrence
5 Benefits of Becoming a Keep Massachusetts Beautiful Business Partner
- Align your business with a nonprofit organization that is working to clean up and green up the great state of Massachusetts
- Gain local media exposure for your company's community service and philanthropic efforts
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to a clean environment and to the Massachusetts communities in which you operate
- Focus on your business while delegating the bulk of the logistical planning to us
- Provide your employees with a rewarding community service experience that fosters teamwork and improves morale
Contact us to learn more about our Corporate Community Service program.