Make a positive impact in the Massachusetts communities where you do business
Our Community Service Cleanup program matches up businesses in search of worthy community service projects with municipalities, parks, and public beaches in need of volunteer help. A typical community service project includes a local litter cleanup or a DCR park beautification project near your business location. Working together, we can provide your employees with a fun and engaging community service experience that delivers tangible results.
Working closely with your corporate affairs and event-planning staff, our Community Service Cleanup program includes:
- A customized community service event for your company and its employees
- Coordination with local government and/or nonprofit agencies
- A Keep Massachusetts Beautiful representative on-site to oversee volunteer activities
- Supplies, tools, and volunteer T-shirts (extra charges apply for T-shirts)
- Public relations support, including photos and posts on Keep Massachusetts Beautiful's social media channels, website, and/or e-newsletter
Please note: We request a minimum donation of $1,000 to organize a Community Service Cleanup project. Higher amounts apply for events with more than 30 volunteers. If your company is already a KMB Business Sponsor, this donation requirement may be waived.
If you do not have any funds available, please check our event calendar to see if there is an already-scheduled event your team can join.
If you and your co-workers are interested in keeping an area near your business litter-free all year long, please sign up for our Employers for Clean Communities program.
A Sampling of Recent Corporate Community Service Projects
5 Benefits of Participating in Our Corporate Community Service Program
- Align your business with a nonprofit organization that is working to clean up and green up the great state of Massachusetts.
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to a clean environment and to the Massachusetts communities in which it operates.
- Focus on your business while delegating the bulk of the logistical planning to us.
- Provide your employees with a rewarding community service experience that fosters teamwork, employee interaction and engagement.
- Gain local media exposure for your company's community service and philanthropic efforts.