Uxbridge Town Clean-up
Spring has sprung and we're ready to clean up our amazing town of any debris the winter has left us. Please gather your friends, family, neighbors and coworkers and sign up to clean one of the various sections via the registration link below.
Where to pick up and return bags/pickers:
Please come to Premeer Real Estate (40 Douglas Street) on Saturday, April 9th after 8:30am to pick up bags, pickers, and grab a drink! Drive through also available. Please return pickers before noon to the same location. Please leave filled orange bags at a safe/visible location at your clean-up spot by 11:00am for DPW to pick up.
Team-up to Clean-up!
WHAT TO WEAR:
- BRIGHT colored or reflective clothing (long sleeves and hat recommended).
- Bug Spray & Sunscreen
- Protective shoes and gloves.
-Park all vehicles safely and out of roadway
-Face oncoming traffic; stay alert and be prepared to move in case of emergency.
-Watch your footing; avoid holes or other obstacles; stay off steep slopes.
- Purposely distract drivers in any way.
- Cross traveled sections of roadway.
- Pick up discarded syringes, hypodermic needles or dead animals.
- Attempt to pick up items on bridges, tunnels, medians, or on overpasses.
- Attempt to remove heavy, large or hazardous materials.
- Please don’t wear earbuds
Thank you to our partners!!
Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, Premeer Real Estate, Tom Berkowitz Trucking, Uxbridge DPW, Uxbridge Conservation and Uxbridge Board of Health!
Please email the BoH with any questions: email@example.com