Have your employees join us for a Corporate Community Service event
Our Corporate Community Service program matches up businesses in search of worthy community service projects with municipalities in need of volunteer help. Typical projects include litter cleanups, park improvements, school projects, and other beautification efforts.
We work closely with your corporate affairs and event planning staff to organize a rewarding community service event for your employees. A typical community service project might include a local litter cleanup, a park beautification project, or an indoor event that benefits the local community. Working together, we can provide your employees with a rewarding, first-class community service experience.
Our Corporate Community Service program includes:
- A customized community service event for your company and its employees
- Coordination with local government and/or nonprofit agencies
- A Keep Massachusetts Beautiful representative on-site to oversee volunteer activities
- Supplies, tools, and volunteer tee shirts (extra charges apply for tee shirts)
- Public relations support, including photos and press release, along with publicity on Keep Massachusetts Beautiful's social media channels, website, and e-newsletter
Please note: We require a minimum donation of $500 to organize a Corporate Community Service event. If your company is already a KMB Business Sponsor, this fee may be waived.
5 Benefits of Becoming a Keep Massachusetts Beautiful Business Partner
- Align your business with a nonprofit organization that is working to clean up and green up the great state of Massachusetts
- Gain local media exposure for your company's community service and philanthropic efforts
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to a clean environment and to the Massachusetts communities in which you operate
- Focus on your business while delegating the bulk of the logistical planning to us
- Provide your employees with a rewarding community service experience that fosters teamwork and improves moral