Give back to the communities where you do business
Our Corporate Community Service program matches up businesses in search of worthy community service projects with municipalities and parks in need of volunteer help. Typical projects include litter cleanups, park improvements, school projects, and other beautification efforts.
We will work closely with your corporate affairs and event-planning staff to organize a rewarding community service event for your employees. A typical community service project might include a local litter cleanup or a DCR park beautification project near your business location. Working together, we can provide your employees with a rewarding, first-class community service experience.
Our Corporate Community Service program includes:
- A customized community service event for your company and its employees
- Coordination with local government and/or nonprofit agencies
- A Keep Massachusetts Beautiful representative on-site to oversee volunteer activities
- Supplies, tools, and volunteer T-shirts (extra charges apply for T-shirts)
- Public relations support, including photos and press release, along with publicity on Keep Massachusetts Beautiful's social media channels, website, and e-newsletter
Please note: We require a minimum donation of $750 to organize a Corporate Community Service project. Higher fees may apply for events with more than 50 volunteers. If your company is already a KMB Business Sponsor, this fee may be waived.
A Sampling of Recent Corporate Community Service Projects
Boxborough MA, May 5, 2022.
Roland & Berger Volunteers
Boston's South End, April 21, 2022.
East Cambridge, October 29, 2021.
Morse Corporation Volunteers
Kendall Square, Cambridge, October 14, 2021.
Route 140 in Mansfield, September 17, 2021.
Samuels Real Estate Volunteers
Fenway, June 18, 2021.
South Boston, June 18, 2021.
Revere Beach, June 11, 2021.
Cross Country Consulting
Fenway Park and along Boston's Muddy River, May 20, 2021.
ALM Works Volunteers
Boston's Muddy River, October 2020.
Route 140 in Mansfield, September 13, 2019.
Pernod Ricard & Absolut Vodka Volunteers
Mound Street Beach in Quincy, September 9, 2019.
Castle Island and M Street Beach in South Boston, August 22, 2019.
Morse Corporation Volunteers
Carson Beach in South Boston, July 22, 2019.
Billerica, June 24, 2019.
Manchester Park in Lawrence, May 30, 2019.
5 Benefits of Becoming a Keep Massachusetts Beautiful Business Partner
- Align your business with a nonprofit organization that is working to clean up and green up the great state of Massachusetts.
- Gain local media exposure for your company's community service and philanthropic efforts.
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to a clean environment and to the Massachusetts communities in which it operates.
- Focus on your business while delegating the bulk of the logistical planning to us.
- Provide your employees with a rewarding community service experience that fosters teamwork and employee interaction and engagement.