Give back to the communities where you do business
Our Corporate Community Service program matches up businesses in search of worthy community service projects with municipalities in need of volunteer help. Typical projects include litter cleanups, park improvements, school projects, and other beautification efforts.
We will work closely with your corporate affairs and event planning staff to organize a rewarding community service event for your employees. A typical community service project might include a local litter cleanup, a DCR park beautification project, or an indoor event that benefits the local community. Working together, we can provide your employees with a rewarding, first-class community service experience.
Our Corporate Community Service program includes:
- A customized community service event for your company and its employees
- Coordination with local government and/or nonprofit agencies
- A Keep Massachusetts Beautiful representative on-site to oversee volunteer activities
- Supplies, tools, and volunteer tee shirts (extra charges apply for tee shirts)
- Public relations support, including photos and press release, along with publicity on Keep Massachusetts Beautiful's social media channels, website, and e-newsletter
Please note: We require a minimum donation of $500 to organize a Corporate Community Service project. Higher fees may apply for events with more than 50 volunteers. If your company is already a KMB Business Sponsor, this fee may be waived.
A Sampling of Recent Corporate Community Service Projects
June 11, 2021 at Revere Beach.
Cross Country Consulting
May 20, 2021 around Fenway Park and along Boston's Muddy River.
ALM Works Volunteers
October 2020 cleanup of Boston's Muddy River
September 13, 2019: Route 140 cleanup in Mansfield.
Pernod Ricard & Absolut Vodka Volunteers
September 9, 2019: Mound Street Beach cleanup in Quincy.
August 22, 2019: Castle Island and M Street Beach Cleanup in South Boston.
Morse Corporation Volunteers
Jul 22, 2019: Beach cleanup at Carson Beach in South Boston.
June 24, 2019: Billerica roadside cleanup.
May 30, 2019: Manchester Park cleanup in Lawrence.
5 Benefits of Becoming a Keep Massachusetts Beautiful Business Partner
- Align your business with a nonprofit organization that is working to clean up and green up the great state of Massachusetts
- Gain local media exposure for your company's community service and philanthropic efforts
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to a clean environment and to the Massachusetts communities in which it operates
- Focus on your business while delegating the bulk of the logistical planning to us
- Provide your employees with a rewarding community service experience that fosters teamwork and employee interactions and engagement